The ETL Developer p articipates in data acquisition and transformation delivery and may provide oversight and technical checkpoints to enforce standards and quality of BI solutions. Researches new technologies, tools and methodologies as they emerge that may be applicable. Responsible for collaborating with the IT support teams to ensure that technical architecture complies with guidelines and restrictions for our customers environment.
- Monitor ETL completions and logs and provide status of data loading.
- Perform ETL failure recovery when needed. Daily notifications on ETL completions will be required to ensure no interruption in service.
- Monitor file-based data sources loading according to the established schedule
- Define and document ETL logic from multiple transactional systems
- Develop Informatica ETLs to in-source data from multiple transactional systems according to documented logic and source-to-target mappings
- Re-develop remaining PL/SQL ETLs in Informatica
- Apply Informatica tool to provide data cleansing, data quality assurance, and PII data masking for testing purposes
Security Clearance: US Citizenship is required along with the ability to obtain an Agency Suitability Clearance.
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter 9.5, Informatica PowerExchange
- Experience with Informatica Data Quality and Informatica Data Masking
- At least 5 years overall experience in IT applications development or consulting related to IT applications development
- At least 5 years in technical development and leadership roles on BI projects - with some experience along the way doing these types of activities: Designing and developing with ETL Tools and Designing and developing with Relational Reporting Tools.
Sevatec, Inc. - 5 months ago