Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
* Works closely with business and technical teams to understand, document, design and code ETL processes.
* Works closely with business teams to understand, document, design and code ETL and Reporting needs utilizing dimensional models.
* Translate source mapping documents and report requirements into Dimensional Data Models.
* Design, Develop, Test and Optimize ETL routines utlizing SQL, Bash, SSIS and/ Informatica PowerCenter.
* 5+ years developing Business Intelligence solutions. Understanding of ETL methodologies, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing principles, approaches, technologies, and architectures including the concepts, designs and usage of data warehouses and data marts.
* Demonstrated best practice experience for Data Integration and Data Movement
* 3+ years experience with one or more of the following: Microsoft Business Intelligence, Oracle or Teradata.
* 3+ years experience working with and/or creating dimensional models
* Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to interface with all levels of business and IT organizations.
* Work well in a team-oriented environment managing multiple priorities, following a project plan and meeting project delivery dates.
* Highly organized individual with excellent decision making, analytical, problem solving and presentation skills.
* Experience working as an implementation team member with critical individual contributor responsibilities.
* Physical data architecture, design, modeling, integration, and reporting experience
* Strong Problem Solving skills
* Experience with Performance Tuning
* Experience with various SDLC methodologies
* BS degree in Computer Science or MIS.
* Informatica PowerCenter with CDC experience or SQL Server Integration Services
* SQL Server Integration Services
* Unix/Linux/Bash scripting
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
Pittsburgh Career Connector - 19 months ago