Will be responsible for pipeline configuration, data manipulation, and general Endeca API development and integration using Java/J2EE and GUI tools. Supports and works with the technical lead/architect in producing quality deliverables on client engagements. Performs various development activities with little oversight in order to implement Oracle Endeca to meet our customers’ needs and expectations. Other duties will include:
- Configuring and implementing all aspects of Endeca as part of a bigger solution under the guidance of the technical lead/architect.
- Managing the data extraction, manipulation, and configurations as needed for the Endeca pipeline, using available GUI tools as well as programmatically with JDBC and Java.
- Write code to support extensions and production support of the Endeca platform.
- Develop, research, design, implement, test, and evaluate software and systems specializing in Java and J2EE, in conjunction with hardware product development, that enable computers to perform their applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis
- Implementing the appropriate Endeca index configuration, experience manager templates and search interfaces using XML and other tools.
- Assisting in developing all functional aspects of the Endeca application in Java and JSP/JSTL, including any technical documentation deliverables, and ensuring they match all functional requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with 5+ years related information systems experience and 3+ years in delivering data warehousing and business intelligence solutions
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts, terminology, and architecture
- Experience with various business intelligence technologies (applications, databases, ETL, reporting, etc.)
- Expert understanding of data analysis, modeling, and ETL tools (use of CloverETL a plus)
- Knowledge of web applications, databases, reporting/data presentation applications, SQL, and ETL technologies required
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual cross functional teams
- Experience conducting user acceptance testing and knowledge transfer activities
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to juggle multiple project tasks
- Secret Clearance Required
- US Citizenship Required
- Experience with Endeca products
- Distributed systems
- Database implementation
- Compiler design
- Experience with agile development
- Mentorship of other engineers
- Location of Position: Arlington, VA
- Travel Required (CONUS/OCONUS): CONUS
- If Travel is required, how much? 10%
- Work Schedule: Day Shift
NuWave Solutions is an EOE/M/F/H/V
NuWave Solutions - 11 months ago