Position Title: ETL Informatica Developer|
Location: Newyork, NY
Duration: 1+ Year
US Citizens, Green Cards, H1B Visa Transfer only. OPTS are welcome.
Check Employee benefits: http://hireitpeople.com/employee-benefits
H1B Transfer: http://hireitpeople.com/h1b-visa-transfer
- Strong database (Oracle and Teradata) technical knowledge and general SQL
- Strong Informatica technical knowledge in the areas on Informatica Designer Components -Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Mapping Designer & Mapplet Designer, Transformation Developer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor.
- Good knowledge of analytical and logical conceptual level programming skills
- Good knowledge of Erwin model generation tools (logical and physical); Teradata and the Teradata Financial Services Logical Data Model
- Should have thorough understanding of entire life cycle of Software and various Software Engineering Methodologies.
- Performance tuning and end-to-end lifecycle experience with Enterprise wide data warehouse
- Data analysis, data mapping, data loading, and data validation.
- Understand reusability, parameterization, workflow design, etc
- Strong experience in building Data Quality checks and general know how of data quality principles.
- Ability to work both individually and on teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Manages development resources by assigning design, development and testing tasks and ensuring resource adhere to previously agreed to timelines communicating status.
- Evaluates the integration a various data sources like Oracle, SQL server, VSAM and sequential files into staging area and recommends and/or implements efficiencies.
- Counsels team members on the evaluation of data using the Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) toolkit. Applies data analysis, data cleansing, data matching, exception handling, and reporting and monitoring capabilities of IDQ
- Performs technical walk-through as needed to communicate design/coded solution and to seek input from team members.
- Develops ETL processes using Informatica, ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc.
- Implements data cleanup procedures, transformations, scripts, stored procedures, and execution of test plans for loading the data successfully into the targets
- Support other ETL developers; providing mentoring, technical assistance, troubleshooting and alternative development solutions.
Visa status (Citizen / Green Card / TN / EAD/H1B):
Expected Hourly Rate:
Best number and time to reach you:
Please send profiles to: firstname.lastname@example.org || 202-719-0200 Ext: -109
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please email me a copy of your latest resume, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.
- 2 years ago - save job