ETL Informatica Developer
Within Global Wealth Management we have a position available for an experienced ETL (Extract Transform and Load) developer. The ideal candidate will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications and data feeds within a mature technology environment. The candidate will utilize mature (3rd and 4th generation) programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards and techniques while completing detailed script testing and technical code documentation. The candidate should have 3-5 years of experience working with Informatica or other third party ETL tools. Experience in Sybase or SQL Server is a plus. Diverse duties include working with end users, business analysts, and application development teams to determine requirements for designing and developing data mart components and reporting queries.
The Global Wealth Management - Private Bank (PB/PWM) Private Wealth Management Domestic Technology Team assists in the support of high-net-worth individuals in managing their wealth, by advising them on how best to configure their assets for maximum benefit, and by providing financial services to achieve specific goals. PB/PWM draws on the expertise of product specialists throughout JP Morgan, and coordinates the delivery of JPMorgan services furnished to private clients, so that they complement each other and are presented to (and reported to) the client in an integrated fashion.
• Develop and enhance software application modules specific to ETL
• Translate technical requirements into programmed application modules
• Communicate with as well as direct Offshore team members
• Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
• Participate in all Development Lifecycle processes
• Incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications
• Incorporate security requirements into design
• Understand the structures, usage and sources of data
People / Project Management
• Must be self-directed/self-motivated. Must be able manage individual workload and deliver to agreed upon project milestones
• Must be able to work within the context of a larger team, giving and taking advice.
• Must have excellent communication skills and be able to present a coherent picture to people with technical and finance backgrounds.
• ETL Informatica developer with data warehouse/datamart experience in the financial industry.
• Experience working with Informatica 8.x or higher
• Proficient in SQL, and experience with Stored procedures (Sybase/SQL Server a big plus but any DBMS ok)
• Experience with Data Modeling
• Experience working with offshore teams (giving directions, doing code reviews, etc)
• Involvement in all parts of the project lifecycle
• Experience with Unix and Unix Shell scripting a plus
• Private Banking technology experience a plus
• Work with Business Intelligence tools a plus – especially Business Objects
US-NY-New York-4 New York Plaza / 02324
JPMorgan Chase - 13 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...