Please call Shilpa @ 732 564 6354 or email @ email@example.com
Position: ETL Informatica Development lead
No. of Requirements - 2
Location: San Francisco
Duration: 6+ months
: 8-10 years of total experience and 6+ years of Informatica experience.
: Good knowledge in working with Informatica Power Center 8.x/7.x/6.x/5.x. (Designer, Repository manager, Repository Server Administrator console, Server Manager, Work flow manager, Workflow monitor).
: Manage end-to-end development of a project thru all SDLC phases - must be detail-oriented, and hands-on with deliverables including up-front data profiling and analysis, DB & ETL design reviews and code walk-throughs
: Create development estimates for various phases of project requests
: Responsible for SDLC artifacts as follows:
- review business requirements
- approve technical requirements
- author detailed design and system deployment plans
- collaborate with testing team to create and approve test strategy and plan for the project
- Coordinate with project managers to establish project plan
- Coordinate with resource managers to allocate resources to project
- Ensure designs adhere to standards & comply with architectural principles
XDuce is a Premier Oracle Solutions Partner providing niche professional services and solutions. Headquarters in the United States, base in...