Posting Title EUC MidMarket Regional Account Executive About Us VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. We empower our customers by radically simplifying IT through virtualization software with a focus on three core missions: End-User Computing (EUC), Hybrid Cloud and Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC). Join our community – instigators of innovation and transformers of technology – as we envision and create what’s next in IT. Get connected to an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are passionately driven to make an impact while contributing back to the community. Ranked on the Forbes 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World list. Learn more at vmware.com/careers today! Job Description Job Description
- Broadening the adoption of VMware’s EUC solutions and driving EUC revenue within the Mid-Market segment assigned territory.
- Focusing on top tier Mid-Market accounts by implementing EUC sales strategies by collaborating between the Mid-Market Regional and Inside sales teams, the EUC Inside Sales Team, and channel partners to ensure complete coverage of assigned Mid-Market territory.
- Aligning individual EUC GTM strategies with Mid-Market teams’ Strategic Priorities.
- Leading the EUC sales cycle from beginning (opportunity creation & relationship building) to end (closure & implementation) in both stand-alone and adjacent EUC solutions.
- Leveraging “preferred” EUC partners to win and implement EUC solutions.
- Selling End-User Computing to vSphere customers to accelerate their virtualization adoption by driving additional cost savings and increased efficiencies.
o Building relationships and EUC creditability
- Selling the EUC portfolio of products, solutions and services within assigned Mid-Market territory.
- Maintaining sales & technical competencies and acumen with EUC products and solutions.
- Engagement with Core Mid-Market Sales Team:
o Acting as a EUC product sales specialist and supporting EUC sales efforts
o Focusing on top-tier Mid-Market accounts in partnership with Mid-Market Regional Account Executives
o Establishing sales cadence
- Moving the sales opportunity through the entire sales cycle leveraging “Value Selling” methodology by matching VMware’s EUC solutions to the customers’ business needs, challenges and technical requirements.
- Developing and managing a partner strategy (both reseller and vendor/OEM) by selecting a set of “preferred” partners for collaborative account planning to enable channel partners to be an extension of VMware sales team.
- Accurately forecast EUC license bookings, EUC product revenue, PSO bookings and new accounts on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- 6+ years of experience in related software industry with at least 5 years in a selling role to VMware’s Enterprise, Commercial, Mid-Market or Healthcare accounts.
- Outside sales experience in both a direct and an indirect or channel-driven model
- Experience leading or being a part of a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include sales executives, field SE’s, Inside Sales, Field Marketing, Services, etc.
- Proven track record of success solution selling in a highly competitive and challenging customer environment
- In-depth experience and expertise in the End-User Computing solution space
- BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job related experience
- Estimated travel approximately 70%, depending on the density and size of the Mid-Market territory Location Raleigh, NC, US Is this a remote or multiple location position? Yes Requisition Number 43648BR EEO Statement VMware is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. VMware does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. VMware also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of VMware to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment. Note To Applicant: Please disable your pop-up blocker prior to clicking “Apply”
VMware - 4 months ago
VMware, Inc.is a company providing virtualization software founded in 1998 and based in Palo Alto, California, USA. It is majority owned by...