Individual will provide Earned Value Management support to the ICESAT-2 project at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center.
- Work with control account managers on work packages at various levels to plan, track and analyze work.
- Track cost and schedule variances and work with technical managers to identify trends and develop variance explanations.
- Perform detailed schedule and cost analysis to support management decision making.
- Work with the team to effectively manage project budget and attend all EVM related activities.
- Comprehensive knowledge of EVM industry standards and practices is a must.
- Proficiency with using EVM systems software tools such as MPM, wInsight, and have an understanding of CPM scheduling tools such as Microsoft Project.
- Strong working knowledge of ANSI/EIA 748, Earned Value Management Systems.
Education and Experience:
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience with Project Management Cost Tools.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Take the initiative, communicate effectively, develop creative solutions and have a willingness to learn and work with a team.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment and have the ability to produce high quality work products under pressure and within deadlines.
- Experience in project management working with budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, and general accounting knowledge. As well as working with project management principles, policies, and procedures.
- General understanding of project resources management and development type work.
- Ability to meet government NAC and citizenship/work permit requirements for access to NASA GSFC; extensive background investigation will be performed as a requirement of the job.
's degree in business administration, mathematics, engineering, management information systems, computer science or related field preferred
Four years of experience in Earned Value Management.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Programs & Operations
Greenbelt, MD, United States
Day Job / 1st Shift
ASRC Research and Technology Solutions - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard