The EMAC Group is currently seeking a Managing Partner for our Executive Search and Consulting firm. If you think like an owner, and are willing to invest your time and experience for an equity position of a highly profitable business to assist in taking our operations to the next level.
This position will be a key contributor to the strategic growth and management of the company. All of our services will be brought together under this person’s leadership. Requirements include the ability to manage efficiently and effectively with a commitment to profitability. Dedication and strong work ethic are essential.
The ideal individual will direct the growth of the company from its current phase of business and must have a proven track record of successfully implementing operational processes that have contributed to the growth of a company from the ground up.
All administrative and production staff will report to the EVP of Operations to ensure that all resources of the company are managed and coordinated in an efficient and professional manner and to fulfill our contractual obligations to our clients.
The primary function of this position is to provide oversight to all operations, general management and direction of all personnel.
The ideal candidate will have highly developed analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Oversees the development of sales commission and bonus programs that promote and support EMAC's strategic objectives.
- Ensures all programs are administered and implemented within established guidelines and policies.
- Ensures that company products and services are marketed in accordance with budgeted objectives to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to company standards and trends within the industry.
- Ensures marketing strategies and plans meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Gathers new product ideas and evaluates their sales growth potential and feasibility.
- Coordinates the development and implementation of marketing and sales objectives, strategies, communication and rollout of the new program to field sales staff.
- Supervises subordinate staff for development, project direction and production quality and quantity.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, performance appraisal and disciplining of subordinate staff.
Must have the ability to manage in a fast-paced environment, clearly communicate department priorities, as well as engage with customers to ensure long term relationships and achieving highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Strong background in sales; ability to develop outstanding sales team performance
- Must be a proactive leader with strong work ethic
- Outstanding and effective communicator and team player with demonstrated experience working in a challenging environment
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter who enjoys interacting with employees
- Strategic visioning and implementation
- Demonstrated experience implementing process and systems where historically these objectives have been limited
- Provides feedback to Training and Development department on current and future sales training issues.
- Oversees and manages all aspects of the day-to-day operations, ensuring operations are in sync with strategy.
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization and across all functions
- Demonstrated experience in a rapidly changing, multiple priority and results-oriented environment
- Ability to identify, develop, and present process improvements
Minimum 10 years managing people and operations in a profitable consultative services, preferably in staffing or employment environment
Demonstrated success working closely with and building relationships with staff, management and a Board of Directors.
- Strong personal integrity and a collaborative style; capable of building and sustaining productive, effective working relationships.
- Must be computer literate; proficient with computer software programs including Microsoft Office applications
- BS/BA and MBA preferred
At our Company we offer a very competitive benefit package that includes paid medical insurance, 401(K), company shares/stock options, vacation time and a very entrepreneurial environment.
Executive Management Alternative Consulting Group - 15 months ago