The Environmental Services Technician/Housekeeper performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas. These include:
- Follows specific procedure to perform terminal cleaning of patient rooms and prepares rooms for new patients.
- Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures.
- Disposal of waste.
- Disinfecting and cleaning restrooms.
- Empties trash cans.
- Filling soap dispensers.
Job qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 6-12 months housekeeping experience in a healthcare or hotel setting preferred.
In the process of Level II Trauma designation, the first in the area!
Work and play at Lake Malone!
Serene location, compassionate staff,...