About East Morgan County Hospital
Located in the northeast Colorado community of Brush, East Morgan County Hospital is licensed by the state and certified by Medicare as a 25-bed critical-access hospital as well as a designated Level IV trauma center. The hospital features a newly remodeled 24-hour emergency department with three trauma bays, one surgery suite, one recovery room, one endoscopy room, and one outpatient surgery suite. Our commitment to innovation includes our Picture Archive Communications System, a filmless radiology system that is among the newest technological advances available. As one of the area’s largest employers, East Morgan County Hospital can offer you an exceptional opportunity to provide compassionate, innovative care to this unique rural community.
About Banner Health
Banner Health was selected as one of the Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare by Health Leaders Media and is one of the Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Networks in the nation according to SDI. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options:
Pay Opportunity $12.08 - $19.30
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
- Banner Health Careers
This position provides leadership to the Environmental Services staff on an assigned shift, and customer service support to nursing, support departments, and department employees regarding patient throughput, cleaning schedules, quality control, and patient or employee satisfaction.
- Coordinates all department activities too include scheduling, dispatching, logging, tracking, prioritizing, and assigning staff to ensure all requests are completed in an effective, efficient manner that enhances service levels.
- Conducts patient/staff rounds to nursing units and other service areas. Obtains feedback and quality control data regarding patient/staff satisfaction and conducts appropriate follow-up action. Provides timely follow-up information to requesting departments regarding any issues which may arise; consults with the leader on any items requiring assistance.
- Participates in the interviewing and selection process for new employees. Provides training and serves as a preceptor for new staff. Supports and assists leadership with the preparation of performance recognition and/or annual performance reviews for designated staff members.
- Updates department policies and procedures. Supports updating and implementing of policies and procedures for the department. Acts as a resource in procedural knowledge to hospital/facility and department personnel.
- Supervises the ordering for all department supplies and equipment. Provides support for ensuring operating supply expenses are within budgeted parameters. Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
Must possess knowledge obtained through two years previous experience in customer service. Effective organizational, communication and human relation skills are necessary to coordinate several projects simultaneously and work closely with department supervisor/manager and all levels of staff. Advanced word processing, spreadsheet and/or database software skills as well as the ability to research and compile statistical reports are required. Ability to compute mathematical calculations. Must posses a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under the company auto insurance policy.
Customer service experience with an emphasis on Environmental Services is preferred. Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
East Morgan County Hospital is a community-owned, Level IV Trauma, Critical Access Hospital that provides approximately $16 million in...