to the President/CEO of MSPCC
Associate degree from an accredited college or university, or High School degree with related, demonstrated ability to support functions for an administrative department. At least five years experience required. Demonstrated proficiency in office, time and work management, writing, editing and word processing. Mature judgment, respect for confidentiality, ability to work independently, productively, and successfully with colleagues, Board and community. Prioritizing ability, self-motivated and comfortable in functioning well in a fast-paced environment. Be an effective member of a Team. Demonstrated sensitivity to the needs of families from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds. Ability to work with volunteers.
- Provide executive support to the President, Executive Management Team and the Board of Directors.
Board of Directors
- Provide administrative support such as production of documents, calls screening, maintenance of files, meetings set-up, and other duties;
- Provide administrative services such as meetings and appointments scheduling, staff and community interaction on behalf of the President and correspondence handling.
Office Management Responsibilities
- Provide administrative services such as preparing materials for distribution to Board of Directors, maintenance of Board mailing lists, files and meeting minutes, and participate in arrangements for Annual Meeting;
- Take, transcribe and distribute minutes of Board meetings;
- Provide assistance to Board members/committees chairs as requested.
- Supervise Administrative Support personnel in the Corporate Office. Manage office workflow and coverage;
- Manage ordering and maintenance of office supplies;
- Serve as liaison with building management.
- Perform other reasonable duties requested by President/Executive Management Team
MSPCC - 17 months ago