Lam Research designs, builds and services manufacturing equipment that is used in the production of semiconductor devices on a global level.
We’re growing and looking for a Senior Level Executive Administrative Assistant to help support senior management and a fast growing product group at our facilities in Tualatin, OR.
To qualify you will need to have:
· 6 + years senior management administrative support
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred in Office or Business Management related field .
· Outstanding knowledge and experience in personal computers/Microsoft Office software packages including:
o Advanced skills in Word and Outlook
o PowerPoint- advanced knowledge designing graphically enhanced slides
o Excel - advanced knowledge using macros, pivot tables, charts & graphs.
· Possess exceptional written and verbal communication, phone, planning, prioritizing, and proofreading skills.
· Great interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a good working relationship with managers and co-workers.
· Experienced in working independently to handle a wide range of administrative department and executive support related tasks.
· The ability to analyze problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations.
· Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
· Organize and arrange global functional area events and meetings including visitor logistics. This requires working with peers around the world using phone and email communication as meetings are conducted in all world areas.
· Arrange travel schedule for management and department staff as needed
· Assist management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
· Manage the Sr. Vice President Outlook Calendar
· Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
· Assist in all logistics relating to interviewing for product group positions, including reserving conference rooms, scheduling dates and times, making travel arrangements for the candidate, and processing travel expense reimbursements.
· Prepare correspondence, reports etc. as directed by Sr. Executives
· Prepare materials, send notices and takes minutes for Leadership related meetings
· Prepare and submits expense reports and tracks reimbursements
· Perform data analysis and create graphics
· Consolidate and prepare necessary meetings and conferences materials for participants
· Manage the acquisition of appropriate office equipment and supplies
· Assist with non-product procurement activities as well as shipping and logistics
At Lam Research, we offer more than jobs. We offer unique career opportunities where on-going training and development is also provided to help you build your career. We are large enough to encompass a breadth of possibilities AND small enough for you to be noticed and recognized. If you are bright, dedicated and enthusiastic, Lam Research is the place for you.
Novellus - 16 months ago
Novellus Systems' approach to business is hardly novel: high-end products, built to last, sold to the largest possible customers. The...