Good Shepherd Services |
, a leading NYC non-profit committed to the success of young people and families, is currently seeking an Executive Assistant, for our Executive Department in Manhattan.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for the smooth running of the office of the Associate Executive Director of Good Shepherd Services and will also provide administrative support to the Department of Program Evaluation and Planning. Key areas of support will include all matters related to Accreditation (COA), Strategic Planning, Risk Management, and Leadership Development.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports and respond to requests for information involving the areas under the supervision of the Associate Executive Director.
- Coordinate and maintain information relating to COA accreditation.
- Develop/maintain/collect various computerized records and statistics.
- Provide administrative support to the Department of Program Evaluation and Planning.
- Prepare and format documents and charts.
- Perform data entry of surveys, incident reports; Scan to create files.
- Screen calls, maintain calendar, schedule, organize and set up meetings and take minutes, as needed.
- Provide general administrative support, including routine correspondences, typing, faxing, copying, email, maintain address and computer files, track bills, complete check requests and reconcile credit card statements.
- Develop and maintain filing system.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and general upkeep of office equipment.
- Cover reception desk.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, plus 5 years administrative/office management experience required.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of database and desktop publishing programs.
- Must have superior organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently, be self-motivated, detail orientated and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
idealist.org - 17 months ago