Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Revenue Cycle for Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Healthcare System (SCLHS) . Executive Assistant provides the following support:
• Prepares correspondence in final form, receiving visitors, scheduling meetings and conferences, maintaining files and conducting special projects as assigned.
• Possesses a thorough knowledge of managers’ areas of responsibility in order to anticipate workflow, gather data, prepare correspondence or reports, answer correspondence, conduct projects, etc.
• Provides support to the Exempla Board
• Deals discreetly with a wide variety of sensitive, confidential information concerning professional and personal performance of staff and confidential information concerning corporate and hospital affairs, information contained in minutes, legal matters, letters, and other documents.
• Coordinates/sets up video conferences, uses AP technology to process expense reports, expert with MS Office programs to present reports, presentation, etc.
• Manages multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously.
• Performs a variety of related duties as assigned.
Key characteristics for the successful Executive Assistant include self-starter, ability to act independently and with good judgement, confident in working with the organization's senior leadership and board members, high attention to detail, high reliability, customer service orientation, and postive contributor to a productive team environment.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates’ degree in secretarial science, social sciences, business administration or equivalent combination of education/experience preferred.
Experience: Minimum of five years of prior experience supporting the CEO of a large organization. Prefer solid experience in supporting the CEO of a large, complex healthcare organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of Hospital organizations and functions of various health care departments are helpful;
• Expert in the Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Expert with current videoconferencing technologies
• Typing skills at 80+ wpm.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent skills in spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Interpersonal communication skills necessary to deal effectively and courteously with a diverse group of internal and external callers and visitors.
• Sound analytical skills to resolve problems and present solutions to problems that arise.
At SCLHS we believe our patients deserve nothing but our very best. If excellence inspires you and belonging motivates you, we welcome you to join us!
Exempla Healthcare - 19 months ago