Provides administrative support to the Vice President.
Performs a variety of non-routine administrative duties including typing documents, preparing correspondence, forms, reports, etc. in rough and final form.
Develops and implements standard administrative procedures and filing systems for all areas of Human Resources.
Ensures quality service is provided to all co-workers, management and internal and external guests/customers.
Maintains confidential files for Corporate Ticketing and honors the integrity and confidentiality of all information.
Completes purchase requisitions when supplies are needed.
Maintains department’s records, establishes files, takes initiative to resolve problems and provides the information requested.
Schedules meeting requests, appointments and maintains calendar of Vice President.
Secures all travel arrangements, as needed by Vice President.
Greets and screen visitors in person and on the phone, ascertain nature of their business when performing receptionist duties.
Takes initiative to resolve problems and provide information requested in a service orientated capacity, always ensuring quality service is provided to all co-workers, management and internal and external guests/customer.
Develops and executes marketing action plans for properties and partners.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Accurately type 45 words per minute.
- Working knowledge of computer applications, programs and 10-key.
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 4 years in the hospitality industry.
- At least 2 years administrative experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 8 months ago