The Executive Assistant will provide support to the Co-Managers of SNBCo in Mills River, NC. The Assistant will also provide direction, accountability, leadership, as well as a consistent message to internal- and external-facing communications where appropriate. Other duties may be assigned.
o Touch screens
- Calendar management
- Email management
- Screen and forward phone calls as appropriate
- Prepare and distribute any business-related written communications from Management
- Assist with presentations as requested
- Coordinate activities related to Management's public activities, e.g., speaking engagements, community events, interviews, etc.
- Take meeting notes as required
- Communication creation/management/edit & proofread (with appropriate departments)
o Memos, letters, etc. from the brewery to employees
o Communication directed to employees
o Outward-facing communication
o Participate in Mills River LEED certification
- Encourage employee involvement/contributions
- Additional Tasks
o Manage event calendar for Mills River Events
o Run errands where appropriate
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Passion for beer and craft brewing preferred
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, energetic and be able to adapt quickly to change
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office platform, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher.
Certificates and Licenses
Valid Driver License
You must be at least 21 years of age to work for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. The selected candidate will be required to pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check including a credit check.
**Applications will be accepted until Midnight Pacific time on Wednesday, October 9, 2013**
Sierra Nevada Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sierra Nevada Brewing Company - 15 months ago