Are you looking for an exciting career in an award-winning, rapidly growing hospitality company? LTD Hospitality Group, a hotel development and management company, is headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia with more than 25 years developing and operating an expanding portfolio of the finest brands available.
We are currently seeking an Executive Hskp Manager for the Element hotel, an extended stay hotel. We offer competitive medical, dental and life insurance. Also have a 401k with 25% match after one year and a generous PTO policy.
1) Ensure that the cleanliness standards of the guestrooms, meeting areas, public areas, and back-of-the-house are met through proper training, staffing, and supervision of assigned staff.
2) Ensure that all housekeeping and guest supplies are maintained at appropriate levels with minimal loss and waste.
3) Continually monitor guest service scores and make adjustments to service levels as appropriate.
4) Ensure that housekeeping and laundry staff follow all standard operating procedures and policies.
5) Evaluate condition of furniture, fixtures, décor, etc. Make recommendations and assist in the coordination of preventative maintenance program and rehab projects.
6) Operate the department in accordance with all OSHA requirements and guidelines.
7) Utilize labor management tools to schedule and control costs. Complete bi-weekly payroll for the Housekeeping Department and provide relief payroll assistance to the Operations Manager as needed.
8) Proactively manage performance of assigned staff to ensure that required work goals are fully achieved.
9) Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures in accordance with all LTD policies & procedures.
10) Other duties, projects, and tasks as assigned.
1) Minimum of 1 year of experience in a supervisory capacity in a hotel housekeeping department.
2) Must possess thorough knowledge of all housekeeping and laundry operations and individual job requirements.
3) Experience managing in-house operated laundry operations.
4) Must have good command of the English language both written and oral.
5) Must be able to work flexible hours.
6) High school diploma or equivalent required.
LTD Hospitality Group - 22 months ago