Ultimate Software is seeking a client-focused, highly energetic and experienced individual to join our team as an Executive Relationship Manager (ERM) for our enterprise customers in Texas and surrounding areas.
The Executive Relationship Management Team strives to develop trusted advisor relationships with our clients by helping them maximize the value of our solution. The ERM takes a lead role in the planning, managing, and measuring the ongoing success of our installed client base. We engage our clients with proactive value-added service as we continue to expand our solution and our footprint.
Ultimate is ranked #9 in FORTUNE's 100 'Best Places to Work For in 2013’. Ultimate is the top ranked cloud provider as well as the only HCM provider on the list. This is the second year in a row we have been listed. We were ranked #25 in 2012.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with C-level executive sponsors such that our activities are closely aligned with the client’s business strategy.
- Prepare and lead executive business reviews; proposing creative viable solutions to the executive sponsors such that critical success issues are addressed on a pro-active basis.
- Possess a strong understanding of Ultimate’s product roadmap and how our roadmap aligns with human capital management trends. Ability to articulate and formally present these to various levels of the client relationship.
- Serve as an advocate for Ultimate in delivering and driving industry best practices and the evolution of Ultimate’s product and platform functionality integral to the client’s success.
- Serve as an advocate for the client in ensuring that Ultimate is responding proactivity to the needs of the clients in your territory.
- Work with the customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution and achieving success and engaging fee-based resources as necessary.
- Identify and grow opportunities within the respective territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Successfully identify barriers for renewal and, at times, negotiate renewal contracts and pricing
- 10 years relevant work experience preferred
- Deep customer relationship management experience
- Proven effectiveness with executives
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Highly organized with exceptional follow through
- Desire and ability to negotiate and communicate with clients
- Timely feedback and follow up with clients Strong relationship builder
- Detailed oriented
- Strong, confident presence with Executives
• BA/BSA degree desired
Travel Requirement: 50% - 70%
The Ultimate Software Group isn't timid about the benefits of its workforce management products. Businesses use its cloud-based UltiPro...