General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable Unmanned Aircraft Systems and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced CNC
within our Advanced R&D facility in Adelanto, CA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads programs for machining parts, tools, on computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools.
- Determine program routines for the most efficient computer calculation of dimensional and machining requirements for each part.
- Tests and modifies existing parts programs for engineering changes or program improvements. Makes recommendations to ensure capabilities for future requirements.
- Develops and monitors department documentation, including operational instructions and/or standard procedures.
- Represents the organization as a primary contact to outside vendors and customers.
- Stays current on new/improved machining methods, CNC program enhancements and state of the art tools.
- Provides leadership in programming, job set-up, training, and new product integration of subordinates.
- Functions in an advisory or leadership role and provides direction and guidance to less experienced professional staff.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- 2 years ago - save job
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, is a leading manufacturer of Unmanned...