EXPERIENCED COPIER TECHNICIAN - Get a raise this year!
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK - A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
We are leader in advanced document imaging solutions. Our Company is a top distribution partner in Connecticut of Toshiba, Savin, HP and Lexmark. We help customers succeed by understanding their unique document management needs and delivering systems and services that increase efficiency, reduce costs and improve document workflow. Due to our rapid growth and continuous pursuit of excellence, we are seeking motivated Copier/Printer technicians in our New Haven branch who are dedicated and hardworking.
Share Our Vision. Our success has been built on our ability to create document solutions that make communicating information more efficient than ever before. When you join our team, you gain the support necessary to help you succeed, and you have unlimited career possibilities to grow within the organization.
As a Field Service Representative, you are responsible for document management equipment, (copiers, printers, scanners, fax etc.); maintenance including installation, service, and repair; and client site training.
We seek polished professionals, who thrive in a fast-paced environment, to service our award winning products. Appreciate superior rewards and opportunities. Read on.
- You will be responsible for on-site repair and maintenance of analog and digital copiers, fax, multifunctional and connected digital products.
- To qualify for this position, you not only have to have a passion for service and repair, you must have done it before. Experience or formal training is essential
- Minimum of two years experience installing and maintaining copiers or printers strongly preferred
- Broad exposure to personal computers, networks, and digital output devices is required
- Exceptionally skilled in organization, attention to detail and effective prioritization of duties
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be positive, outgoing, self-motivated and committed to building and maintaining strong customer relations
- Candidates with an Associate’s Degree and/or experience in Electronics, Computer/Digital Technology or related fields will also be considered
You must currently reside in Connecticut to be considered. Do not apply if you are outside the state of Connecticut.
Please apply online or call 203-937-6006 to learn more!