Responsible for ensuring that all Eagle Real Estate transactions, (purchase, refinance and HELOC) are setup and processed in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of customer service. Ensure that regulatory compliance requirements are met as well as analyzing financial statements, tax returns and cash flow analysis are completed and the LAW form is created accurately and completely. Responsibilities include processing, credit analysis, compliance and customer care as well as creating, maintaining, and monitor all loan and credit files.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Communicate with Eagle Relationship Managers, PBO Staff and upon occasion, customers. Provide excellent customer service and ensure the relationship is maintained at the highest possible level.
2. Review and set-up real estate loans on PowerLender. Review incoming files for completeness and accuracy; identify missing documentation and resolve potential problems. Set up hard copy loan files and maintain per requirements.
3. Analyze each loan request; ensure appraisals, application, preliminary title report, tax returns, financial statements and verifications meet First Republic Bank loan program criteria are accurately documented. Order and review formation documents (if applicable). Complete credit analysis and prepare LAW form
4. Ensure that Reg Z; HMDA and Good faith requirements are met and that loans are processed accurately and in compliance with these requirements and bank guidelines.
5. Prepare loan files for closing and funding by ensuring that the Request for Closing Document form is accurately completed and all pertinent loan information, including loan terms and conditions are accurately inputted into the Banks Loan Origination System. Ensure that the file documentation meets all regulatory compliance requirements and adheres to the Banks lending standards.
6. Manage pipeline and provide metrics to managers as needed
7. Cross trains other team members, when applicable.
8. Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
9. Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
10. Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
Expertise in MS Windows suite, including MSWord, Excel required and MSAccess preferred
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Min 4 years of experience in residential loan processing and loan underwriting.
- Basic computer skills are required as well as knowledge of loan originations systems, loan servicing systems, Moodys Financial Analysis and Bukers Tax Analysis software preferred
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.
First Republic Bank - 18 months ago
First Republic Bank offers private banking, wealth management, trust, and brokerage services for businesses and high-net-worth clients...