Premier Learning is a young, full time child care and education center/preschool caring for children ages six weeks through five years. Our center provides a warm and inviting atmosphere for all staff, children and their families. We truly have a passion for quality care and education of young children. Because we are growing- we are looking for additional passionate, energetic and loving teachers to join our team!!
- Part Time Openings Available (25-35 hours/week) -
- Salary/Wages Negotiable -
- Provide a high level of care and safety for young children
- Assist in creating and implementing lesson plans following the HighScope Curriculum and educational standards
- Ensure children are given the opportunity to learn and grow each day
- Promote a positive atmosphere for parents and children
- Present a professional demeanor
- Participate in maintaining cleanliness and organization within the classroom
- A minimum of six months teaching experience in an early childhood classroom (daycare/preschool/child care center) and/or a degree in early childhood education
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn
How to Apply:
Please email your resume/work experience and education, along with a brief summary about yourself to the email address provided.