WAGE/HR STATUS: Nonexempt
REPORTS TO: Director for Early Childhood Intervention (ECI)
COMPONENT: Early Childhood Intervention (ECI)
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Facilitate in the efficient operation of the ECI project and provide clerical services for ECI specialist.
Minimum Education Certification:
High school graduate or equivalent
One year office experience or equivalent training
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Sort and distribute incoming correspondence and publications.
2. Maintain accurate physical and computerized records, reports, and correspondence in organized filing system for monitoring purposes.
3. Prepare correspondence, forms, reports, and documents and properly route.
4. Place and receive telephone calls, take reliable messages and route to appropriate staff members.
5. Establish and verify appointments between contract providers and ECI families.
6. Forward requested information to contracted service providers.
7. Requisition materials and supplies.
8. Assist specialist in workshop scheduling, set up, and close out.
9. Keep informed of and comply with ESC and ECI policies and procedures.
10. Maintain confidential information.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
Personal computer, printer, scanner, FAX machine, copier, calculator, typewriter, telephone
Ability to perform basic arithmetic
Ability to read
Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
Ability to operate personal computer
Ability to work with minimal direct supervision
Climbing a step ladder to reach files
Heavy and intensive filing
Repetitive hand motions
Prolonged use of computer
Work with frequent interruptions