The program coordinator (PC) is responsible for coordinating, developing and implementing individualized programs for children 18 months to 5 years old. Program goals should reflect good understanding of infant/child development and the principles of applied behavior analysis. The coordinator is the main contact for the student and his or her family. All other team members work directly with the program coordinator to ensure consistency and coordination for the student and their families.
- Teacher’s license with an early childhood special education (ECSE) endorsement –CO teacher’s license preferred or must complete the CO application process
- Board certification in behavior analysis preferred; or demonstrated work toward board certification; or professional certification in one’s field
- Minimum one year’s experience in supervisory capacity working with students across the autism spectrum of varying abilities at the toddler-preschool level, designing, implementing and monitoring programs and managing direct care staff
- Colorado child care center director qualifications preferred
- Ability to coordinate with licensed professionals (e.g. SLP, BCBA, Psychologist) to develop individualized programming, develop appropriate goals and objectives and data collection systems
- Certification in relative assessment tools (e.g. AEPS, ADOS)—or willingness to complete
- Proven ability in classroom management and staff development
- Adherence to a high level of professional and ethical standards
Salary depends on qualifications and experience.
Benefits: Comprehensive health care package; generous vacation package with up to 6 weeks paid time off; paid time off; supervision from a board certified behavior analyst; weekly consultation and training with autism specialists and highly experienced clinical team
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter with summary of autism experience to email@example.com or fax to: 303-759-1194, attn HR.
We offer a variety of services to meet the dynamic needs of the autism community, which we know is an incredibly diverse group. What all our...