Early Childhood Teacher
Responsible for children enrolled in your classroom, including keeping track of children, writing and implementing lesson plans, parent communications and all other day to day operations.
- Maintain safety, care, and nurturance of children at all times.
- Keep track of children in your care at all times.
- Treating all of the children with dignity and respect.
- Maintain confidentiality of the children and parents.
- Accountable for the children in your care during the course of your shift, including charting all diaper changes, feedings, and naps.
- Writing notes on the children's Daily Sheets about their day.
- Attend all staff meetings and recommended required trainings.
- Uphold WMELS guidelines and Developmentally Appropriate Practices.
- Responsible for knowing and following the policies and procedures of the Center, Kohl's policies & procedures, and State Licensing Rules & Regulations.
- Work well with fellow associates and supervisors.
- Meet yearly continuing education requirements.
- Keep a current Registry certificate.
- Informal assessments of children.
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood preferred.
- At least one year of experience in Early Childhood.
- Early Childhood I & II and Infant/Toddler completed.
- First Aid Training
- CPR Training
- Able to lift 40lbs.
Additional Information and Disclaimers:
- Regular attendance is required.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Critical features of this job are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Kohl’s Corporation (Kohl’s) operates family-oriented, department stores that sells apparel, footwear and accessories for women,...