Early Childhood Teacher
Responsible for children enrolled in your classroom, including keeping track of children, writing and implementing lesson plans, parent communications and all other day to day operations.
- Maintain safety, care, and nurturance of children at all times.
- Keep track of children in your care at all times.
- Treating all of the children with dignity and respect.
- Maintain confidentiality of the children and parents.
- Accountable for the children in your care during the course of your shift, including charting all diaper changes, feedings, and naps.
- Writing notes on the children's Daily Sheets about their day.
- Attend all staff meetings and recommended required trainings.
- Uphold WMELS guidelines and Developmentally Appropriate Practices.
- Responsible for knowing and following the policies and procedures of the Center, Kohl's policies & procedures, and State Licensing Rules & Regulations.
- Work well with fellow associates and supervisors.
- Meet yearly continuing education requirements.
- Keep a current Registry certificate.
- Informal assessments of children.
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood preferred.
- At least one year of experience in Early Childhood.
- Early Childhood I & II and Infant/Toddler completed.
- First Aid Training
- CPR Training
- Able to lift 40lbs.
Additional Information and Disclaimers:
- Regular attendance is required.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Critical features of this job are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Kohl's Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Kohl’s Corporation (Kohl’s) operates family-oriented, department stores that sells apparel, footwear and accessories for women,...