Millennium Child Development Center is currently hiring infant and preschool positions. Our goal is to provide an environment in which children are well cared for and feel happy and secure. Our program also focuses on building self-esteem, personal awareness, communication skills, social skills, and physical development. We are currently seeking committed individuals that have a passion for working with young children.
- Educational background in early childcare and/or human development fields. (12 ECE units)
- Experience working with young children
- Understanding of young children’s social/emotional, cognitive, and physical developmental needs.
- Must be a very patient and positive individual.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and effectively implement age appropriate activities.
- Have the ability to evaluate on an on-going basis the social/emotional, cognitive, and physical developmental stages of an individual child.
- Have the ability to plan and implement methods of establishing a positive partnership with families.
- Possess the ability to interact effectively with children, parents, peers and administrative staff.
- Possess the ability to work both independently as well as within a team.
- Commitment to professional self growth
How to Apply:
- Safety and well being of the children in your care.
- Providing a loving, healthy, safe environment.
- Providing consistent guidance for the children.
- Participating in team planning sessions.
- Implementing daily curriculum and activities for the children.
- Nurturing the social/emotional, cognitive, and physical development of the children.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Millenniumcdc@gmail.com
or stop by our school. 3442 Browns Valley Rd. Vacaville CA 95688.
BarefootStudent.com - 2 years ago