- Education: Must be a LSW or LPC; LISW or LPCC is preferred. Must be qualified to provide counseling, psychotherapy, family therapy, and related services to population referred to Early Childhood services.
- A minimum of five years experience working with mentally ill youth and their families of different cultural and socio-economic backgrounds. Experience in working with the Early Childhood population is required. Highly motivated, flexible, independent, excellent communication skills, ability to engage difficult youth and their families, and knowledge of social systems required.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations : Licensure or certification in Play Therapy is preferred. Valid driver’s license, good driving record and documentation verifying current automobile insurance.
- Provide Early Childhood (Ages 3 to 5) mental health services to individuals and their families who are referred to them.
- Complete application process with the family to enroll them in the mental health system.
- Perform initial assessment of each child.
- Develop a treatment plan with client and family.
- Engage parents and family members in treatment, providing psychoeducational information about nurturing and behavior management.
- Provide referral information for families in meeting concrete needs, such as housing, medical care and legal.
- Provide consultation to school staff.
- Using the Qualifacts electronic medical records system, complete and submit all documentation in a timely manner, including but not limited to assessments, a service plan, progress reports and a terminating report.
- Collaborate effectively with agency partner involved in treatment planning for youth and family.
St Aloysius College is a Catholic school for girls established within the culture of the Catholic Church, and shaped by the tradition of...