La Petite Academy is HIRING a Team Lead & full-time Infant, Toddler, Preschool, and Pre-K Lead Teachers for our school in San Antonio, TX !!
Looking for teachers that are actively engaged and provide a multitude of ways for children to learn, laugh and grow.
As a Team Lead, you will truly experience first hand the growth and development of your student’s knowledge and skill level. Your integral role in this process is one that sets the basis for their future successes. We understand the importance of a caring, attentive, and qualified educator who will teach and guide in a nurturing environment. Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Team Lead include, but are not limited to:
To be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements listed below:
- Make a difference every day!
- Plan and implement the daily program.
- Supervise the classroom, helping the children to think creatively, to solve problems independently and respect themselves and others.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Assume Director, PAD or Assistant Director duties in his/her absence.
- Maintain a clean, orderly classroom and school.
- Assist with Teacher training and development.
- Conduct tours for potential clients
- Assist with other duties as needed: may include food preparation, van chauffeuring, answering the phone, responding to parent questions, and opening and closing the school.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have HS diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience working in a licensed childcare facility required
- CDA preferred
- ECE credit hours a plus!
Monster - 17 months ago