East Channel Business Development Manager
Project Intelligence Sales Leadership Challenge:
We are a rapidly growing customer focused enterprise & mid-market software company with a strong culture focused on customer success, individual and team accountability. We have an exciting ground floor opportunity for a Channel Sales Leader capable of building a powerhouse distribution channel for a new Cloud Based Project Intelligence offering called Lasso.
Hard Dollar created, and will continue to dominate the Project Cost Management “PCM” category for large complex capital projects. Our success selling to Contractors and Owners in the AEC, EPC, mining, oil & gas and utility markets has resulted in our creation of the industry’s first Cloud based Project Intelligence offering . This online application mashes-up huge amounts of project data from any source to provide a single version of the truth with regard to project status, earned value and forecasting.
What’s in This for You?
What We Require:
- Build the ideal plan & channel from the ground up
- Promote a channel focused non-competitive product
- Offers partners recurring and large service opportunities
- A leadership position within a highly respected industry player
- Work with “A” players, customers and partners focused on winning
- Support and resources to build a powerhouse distribution team
- Opportunity to have a global impact
- Very lucrative and above average compensation package
- Great benefits
The focus of this career opportunity is making connections with people, motivating and inspiring them to achieve legendary results. The person who will succeed will have poise and an engaging, empathetic communication style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm. This person must have a successful and proven track record creating a software and SaaS distribution channel. You must have a deep industry knowledge of project driven enterprises within AEC, mining, or oil & gas and experience selling business intelligence type products. Earned value management and project controls reporting is a huge advantage.
Communication and Collaboration
- Leadership based on ability to motivate others
- Strong commitment to results
- Setting a strategic vision while executing to a daily plan
Pace of Activities
- Extraordinary ability to foster C-Level business relationships with top tier fortune 500 industries ·
- Extroverted, warm, enthusiastic, empathetic
- Stimulating communicator
- Persuasive “selling” style
- Collaborative approach working across teams
- Multiple projects occurring simultaneously
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Fast-paced environment
- People/relationships focus
- Team building
- Inspire, motivate others, and engage their commitment
- Involve others in decision-making process
- Cooperative, collaborative decision-making
- Must assume responsibility for risk
The work involves driving toward results by enrolling the commitment and buy-in of others. While the job requires strong initiative and self-direction, results are only achieved with and through people. A sincere appreciation for people and how they are each uniquely motivated is the foundation for designing and implementing interactive communication and decision-making processes. Knowledge and skill in how to successfully influence and persuade others by understanding how their individual needs and motivations link to goals is essential. The job requires a high degree of “selling”, whether of ideas and policies within the organization, or products or services in the marketplace.
- Self-confident, extroverted style that can enliven, engage and positively impact individuals and groups is essential
- Regularly meeting and pro-actively establishing relationships with new groups
- Ability to understand, quickly react and motivate others to adapt to the changing organization
The Current Tool Set:
We have a strong marketing team. We are the premier product in capabilities and price point. We have multiple lighthouse customers. We have outstanding sales engineering and professional services consultants. We have a large on-premise installed base to cross sell the new SaaS offering.
Hard Dollar provides 70% paid coverage for employee and families for health coverage through Blue Cross, dental, disability, prescription drug, vacation, 401k with employer contributions, flex spending and incentive plans. Hard Dollar has been an Inc. 500/5000 for the past two years and a rapidly growing software provider of Project Cost Management software. Our markets are targeted to contractors and owners within Infrastructure, Environmental, Mining, Oil & Gas, STO and Utilities who build and maintain large, complex capital projects. www.harddollar.com
- Our key partners are SAP, Oracle: Primavera, ViewPoint and P6 resellers.
- Approaching 1,000 global enterprise & mid-market customers
- 15 existing NA resellers in need of development
- 5 international resellers in need of development
HARD DOLLAR CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hard Dollar - 17 months ago