St. Louis Business Journal named SSM Health Care - St. Louis winner of “Best Places to Work” award!
Under general supervision, operates and adjusts high frequency sound wave and other diagnostic equipment to make ultrasound images of designated portions of the heart. Performs other duties as assigned.
”Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
- High School diploma plus specialized training required.
- 1 to 3 years experience in echocardiography.
- Registered in echocardiography and current CPR certification.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking.
- Cultivate professional growth and development.
- Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
SSM Health Care - 12 months ago
Sponsored by the Franciscan Sisters of Mary and based in St. Louis, Mo., SSM Health Care (SSMHC) is one of the largest Catholic systems in t...