Working under general supervision, the Fulfillment Specialist processes all daily print and digital subscription sales and responds to all customer service inquiries. Associate may interact with his or her supervisor several times a week, perhaps daily, to receive guidance and feedback. Some non-routine activities may require a supervisor’s advance approval.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Process all weekly and dialy print and digital sales from Point of Sale and Internet
- Fufill missing subscriber issues (via phone and email request)
- File change of address requests (via phone, mail and email)
- Take orders for renewals and new subscriptions (via phone, mail and email)
- Process credit cards for customer orders
- Field general customer service inquiries
- Answer escalated calls from Grapevine Call Center
- Support various renewal efforts
- Assist with providing audit records for yearly Audit Report
- Assist with general office duties as required (file office mail, ordering office supplies, answer phones, etc.)
- Demonstrate a high customer service orientation by responding to voice mails and emails within organizationally defined timeframes, completing projects as committed, responding to others’ feedback appropriately, and helping others as needed
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- Compelling Communication: Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups; communicating in a focused and compelling way that captures and holds others’ attention.
- Quality Orientation: Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in English, Journalism, or related field preferred
- At least two years of organizational work experience; call center experience preferred
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English — bilingual English/Spanish communication skills preferred
- Proficient typing and data entry skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Working ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
- Working ability to work under demanding time constraints and production goals
- Demonstrated ability to champion, model, and influence others with customer-focused behaviors that lead to outstanding customer experiences.
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to GameStop policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities
GameStop Texas Ltd. - 12 months ago