Founded in 1960, Rural King is a third-generation family-owned business aggressively positioning itself for the future. The foundation is strong and the vision for the future is growth. This, coupled with Rural King’s friendly, down-to-earth atmosphere and “Positively Outrageous Customer Service,” makes Rural King a very exciting and attractive career opportunity.
Every individual on our team is valued, supported, trained, and given the development and opportunity to a successful career path in our organization.
Whether it’s in one of our 59 Retail Stores, Distribution Centers or the Corporate Headquarters, Rural King is looking for team players able to both envision change and strive for future growth.
The Ecommerce Merchandiser is responsible for SKU maintenance, merchandising, categorization and product builds. The position is responsible for increasing sales and conversion through merchandising best practices and user experience. This position requires the ability to manage multiple, detailed tasks with urgency and accuracy; the person should have the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize work.
We offer an attractive benefit package that includes Dental, Life and Medical insurance, 401k retirement, employee discounts, paid vacations, holidays, safety and bonuses, and many other benefits.
- Manage product merchandising and placement, ensuring sales and merchandising objectives are met.
- Merchandising product across all categories
- Review site traffic, conversion, and average selling price daily, through analytics and site reporting.
- Review competitive websites to evaluate site merchandise, promotional tactics, customer experience, and product presentation and translate findings into executable online programs.
- Support SEO optimization and tagging
Are you looking for a secure future that’s also a fun place to work? Apply Now!
Rural King - 23 months ago