Edifecs Technical Architect
Perficient is always looking for the best and brightest technology talent to support our growing partner and client portfolio. We have scaled from a startup organization to an industry leader by delivering business-driven technology solutions to solve real business problems for mid-sized and large corporations throughout the U.S. and abroad.
Healthcare is one of the largest, most dynamic industries in the US. Already the largest source of industry revenue within Perficient today, Healthcare represents an even bigger target market for us. This is truly an exciting opportunity to grow your career with one of the fastest growing and most prestigious IT consulting firms in the US.
Perficient is in need of a senior systems architect with strong background and hands on experience with Edifecs Transaction Manager, X Engine and Service Manager. The candidate will be responsible for assessment of existing Edifecs platforms and associated infrastructure, lead the upgrade of Edifecs Platform and implementation of EDI transactions. Candidate will be responsible for optimization and consolidation of the infrastructure in order to meet business SLA’s and performance requirements. The candidate will be responsible performance assessment including metrics verification, volume and burst testing. The candidate will be responsible for facilitating vendor support for issue resolution as required.
- Responsible for design, development, configuration of EDI transactions in Edfiecs platform.
- Design and configure/implement connectors to interact with messaging systems
- Coordinate installation/upgrade of Edifecs components including TM, X Engine, Service manager and ETL components.
- Design topology based on architecture, integration and business needs.
- Provide capacity planning and topology design support.
- Facilitate and manage data mapping needs for EDI transactions.
- Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements.
- Engages in technical problem solving across multiple technologies (EAI or SOA tools).
- Leads in the technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to the customer utilizing a diverse/remote team.
- Provides a technical team structure conducive to high performance, and manages the team lifecycle stages.
At Perficient, we offer a competitive base salary, bonuses twice a year, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision, 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks paid time off and 10 paid holidays per year.
- Hands on experience with 270, 276,278, 835, 837, 834, and other HIPPA transactions.
- Experience in developing processes/routes in Edifecs to support HIPPA transactions.
- Configuration, setup, and installation of Edifecs Transaction Manager, X Engine, Service Manager, HIPPA Database and Spec Builder
- Experience in messaging systems such as Websphere Message Broker.
- IBM Websphere Message Broker, WTX, MQ, X12, XML / XSLT code writing and XML parsing.
- Creating detailed requirements at component level for different healthcare HIPAA transactions including 837, 834 & 835.
- Modify existing and/or implement new policies, processes and controls over the exchange of data with external parties.
- Reconcile and consolidate the applications that send or receive extracts to or from external parties.
- Experience in X Engine 7.0 or higher is a plus
- Strong SQL background
- Strong Java/J2EE background
- Strong communication skills
Perficient is a leading Information Technology consulting firm serving clients throughout North America. Our IT consultants deliver business-driven technology solutions that enable our clients to gain competitive advantage, make their businesses more responsive to market opportunities and threats, strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners, improve productivity and reduce information technology costs.
Since 1998, we have delivered successful project engagements for hundreds of Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers. During that time, we have grown from a startup to a publicly-traded firm with approximately 1,800 full-time professionals serving clients from locations in 24 strategic markets across North America, global delivery centers in Europe and China, and a technology consulting recruiting office in India.
We have deep domain expertise in technology solutions that differentiate our firm. We use small, expert project teams that deliver high-value, measurable results by working collaboratively with clients through a user-centered, technology-based and business-driven solutions methodology . We believe this approach enhances return-on-investment for our clients by significantly reducing the time and risk associated with designing and implementing eBusiness integration solutions. To learn more about Perficient's services, solutions, products, and locations go to www.perficient.com.
Perficient Inc - 5 months ago