The Sales Training & Communications team is looking for an editor to help shape a great conversation between our sales partners and our customers.
You’ll join a team of editors working on sales training, sales communications, and technical training for multiple delivery mechanisms and multiple sales audiences around the world.
8+ years of experience as a full-time editor
Expertise in Associated Press or Chicago style (grammar, spelling, syntax, diction, and punctuation)
Proven ability to articulate editing recommendations and collaborate daily with writers
Exceptional attention to detail
Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Edit writing to be clear, direct, friendly, persuasive, concise, simple, and practical— becoming (intimately) familiar with Apple style guides and processes.
- Edit for email, web, print, and mobile for product launches and learning initiatives.
- Work with business teams, program managers, instructional designers, communications writers, and creative services to apply consistent standards and elevate copy quality.
- Be a stickler for the details while never losing sight of the big picture of what the content and the organization are trying to achieve.
- Work with fellow editors to create and evolve style guides, internal job aids, and internal training.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience editing in a publication environment • Experience editing technical writing
- Experience editing for a sales audience
- Experience editing training deliverables
Apple - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing devices with...