We’re looking for talented and motivated applicants to help bring compelling learning content to the Inkling platform. The editorial assistant will work with our Content Process Team to ensure the quality of content that is produced on the Inkling platform. He or she will be responsible for efficient and accurate auditing of a large volume of incoming work, and will ensure content partners’ adherence to our guidelines and standards.
Skills and Experience:
If you are passionate about the use of technology for learning, and you’re prepared to roll up your sleeves to help create engaging, exciting learning experiences, then we may have a spot for you at Inkling.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with editing/proofreading
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Dedication to making learning an interactive process
Note that this is a non-technical position, and candidates do not need a formal background in technology. Proficiency in standard productivity environments, especially with Mac, will be sufficient.
Interested candidates should apply with a cover letter and resume.