In this role, you’ll work closely with the Commissioning Editors to provide editorial support. Responsibilities include: managing the manuscript review process, preparing contracts, providing project status reports, preparing manuscripts for production, and updating the editorial database. You will also organize meetings and provide general administrative support.
Compensation & Benefits:
- You must have at least two years of administrative experience.
- Excellent computer and typing skills.
- The ability to communicate in a professional manner.
- Attention to detail is critical, as well as effective time management skills.
- We also require a four-year degree in a related field.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Wiley provides Incentive Plans to reinforce and sustain a culture devoted to excellent performance; to emphasize performance against specific objectives at the corporate, business, product line and individual levels; and to reward significant contributions that further the success of our business objectives.
- For Health and Welfare Benefits information please click on the following link: http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-301743.html
Wiley - 10 months ago
John Wiley & Sons, Inc. is a global publisher of print and electronic products, providing content and digital solutions to customers...