Folica.com is the destination for hair and the HairJunky blog is aiming to be the blog for hair news, education and entertainment.
We're looking for a star intern (playful, creative, adventurous and inspired) to assist the editor with... everything. (Research, writing, publishing, marketing, creative production (photo, video) and social media support.)
Outstanding students with an interest in writing/blogging, marketing and hair are welcome any time of year. The intern will report to the Content Manager and will act as support for the Product Development team.
- Research hair industry news, trends, events and products/tools
- Coordinate contests and giveaways
- Assist editor with publishing and creative production
- Potential copywriting and marketing support for qualified candidates
- Complete an intern project of your choosing (with some guidance)
- Strong writing skills
- Sense of humor
- Blogging and social media experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Interest in hair
- Positive attitude and reliability
You'll have an edge if:
- You've worked in e-commerce.
- You have hair-industry experience (retail, salon, ecommerce, creative or other)
- You have your own blog or website
- You have experience with photography or video
We need someone for about 24/hours a week, but we're flexible, so fulltime may also be an option.
- Internship is for credit, stipend available.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and a short cover letter and a couple of sample blog posts to HairJunky@folica.com . (If available, please include your portfolio url or PDF of samples.)
folica.com - 6 months ago
Folica, Inc. is a leading beauty supply e-commerce site for customers and professionals. Eager to bring out everyone's inner beauty, Folica...