If you are looking for a formal, corporate internship, please move on. If you're looking for a fun, dynamic, creative internship with a young startup company, where socializing is a must and a sense of humor is required, then read on.
UrbanDaddy is one of the most innovative, leading interactive brands in media today. We connect with our audience through publishing engaging global and local editorial, making content actionable via ecommerce, and creating and maintaining award winning digital products. We also excel at hosting and sponsoring top tier events in the luxury space.
As an editorial intern at UrbanDaddy, you will get to be a part of the inner workings of a daily internet publication.
Our interns will:
We are looking for outstanding individuals to help out in the following departments:
- Participate in calendaring sessions, editorial and creative meetings
- Help conduct research for stories
- Go on local scouting and information gathering assignments
- Help prepare reports and proposals for business development
- Research companies and come up with pitches for partnership development
- Interact with PR firms as a media representative
- Help organize and produce events
- Assist with photo research/retouching/design
- Attend press parties and opening events for restaurants and clubs, and really get a view of the inner workings of the New York scene and how media fits into it all
Editorial ▫ Kempt
This internship will begin Spring 2013
- MUST have excellent writing and communication skills
- Must be highly organized, efficient and a hard worker
- Must have an interest in editorial and social media
- Strong interpersonal and phone skills are required
- Must have interest in Men's style/lifestyle
- MUST have a love for NYC and a desire to go out and have fun
GOOD LUCK and THANKS for your interest!
UrbanDaddy - 2 years ago