The Education Coordinator is responsible and accountable for providing Uncompromised Safety, Superior quality, Memorable Patient/Customer Experiences, and Financial Stewardship by support of day-to-day work flow processes for the Center for Learning/Training Center/Clinical Informatics/Pastoral Care. The CFL/TC/Clinical Informatics/Pastoral Care Education Coordinator performs administrative and project management functions for various programs offered through
the Clinical, CME/Library, Training Center, Organizational Development, Pastoral Care or Clinical Informatics team. Coordinators facilitate selected programs as assigned.
Maintains documentation and initiates program folders (AHA, FSBN,CME, Phlebotomy, etc.)
Coordinates program registration, rosters, evaluation summaries, evaluation results, and certificates as contained in appropriate folders/files.
Creates and maintains folders that contain rosters, course documents, checklists, flyer information, financial data, CVs, etc. Ensures completion of folders in a timely manner.
Conducts research and administrative support for special projects by preparing data, providing follow up, and response to inquiries (surveys, applications, permits, retreats, web-site monitoring). Creates agendas and takes meeting minutes.
Acts as liaison with Governmental and licensing agencies.
Serves as system administrator for MC Strategies e-learning platform as assigned.
Coordinates the Clinical, CME/Library, Training Center, Organizational Development, Pastoral Care or Clinical Informatics Team, as defined by need.
Coordinates on-site and off-site programs
- Assists in marketing product/program: creates and maintain brochures and flyers and distribute final product in collaboration with instructor(s), practitioner(s), physician(s), and other(s).
- Responsible for grading of self-study post-tests, and mailing of continuing education certificates.
- Facilitates / teaches courses as assigned (CPR, Orientation, Customer Service, etc.)
- Three years’ experience related to the positions primary accountabilities.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Demonstrates competence in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrates effective team building skills.
- Demonstrates an ability to envision an entire process and link one function to another.
- Demonstrates an ability to work collaboratively with peers and others.
Health First - 22 months ago