Oxbow Animal Health, a growing manufacturer and global distributor of premium nutritional foods and supplements for small animals, is seeking a talented individual to develop quality training materials and training programs for all company sponsored programs. Oxbow provides a fun, team-oriented environment where employees can realize personal and professional success and growth.
Reports to: Director of Marketing & Education
Required Skills & Abilities:
- College degree plus 3-5 years relevant work experience, preferably in education or marketing.
- Computer proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Ability to work with hay and hay-based products.
- Organization and project management : establishes priorities, creates project plans, and meets deadlines for multiple projects at a time.
- Creativity : develops fun, interesting educational activities and materials for a variety of audiences.
- High standards : expects error-free, high-quality work from self and others.
- Resourcefulness : conducts thorough research for the development of educational programming and to facilitate decision-making.
- Relationship skills : maintains positive, productive relationships throughout the organization and with key partners outside of the organization.
- Coaching : encourages the development of individual skills and energizes the team to achieve results.
- Develop quality training materials and training programs to assist all departments of organization.
- Develop age-appropriate programs and activities for children including curriculum guides, worksheets and teaching aids to promote and support interest in animal care and veterinary science.
- Train and supervise a team of children’s veterinary camp counselors (seasonal) to provide high-quality, engaging, and safe learning experiences for young children.
- Coordinate and support all educational programs.
- Maintain positive, professional relationships with organizations that host Oxbow’s educational programs.