The Education Coordinator is responsible for managing the scheduling, marketing, and enrollment of all courses; is the primary person responsible for delivering in-person and webinar courses; and is responsible for developing and producing regular reports tracking employee participation in training programs offered. This position requires up to 50% travel within California and Nevada.
Reports to: USA Properties Fund, Inc., Instructional Design Manager
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Job Classification: Regular, Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Job Location: Will work out of either:
Our Southern CA Corporate Office located in Irvine
Our Northern CA Corporate Office located in Roseville
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
Coordinating Training Courses
- Create and manage enrollment system for in-person training and webinars;
- Develop internal marketing for all learning opportunities;
- Produce and publish a quarterly training calendar;
- Determine locations for in-person training courses, including Multifamily Quarterly Education Sessions;
- Meet with and schedule third-party trainers as authorized by the Instructional Design Manager;
- Research and advise on adoption of permanent webinar training solution;
- Deliver training material as directed by Instructional Design Manager;
- Assist in course development as directed by Instructional Design Manager.
- Create and regularly produce integrated report tracking:
- Online course views;
- In-Person training attended;
- Webinars attended.
- Create, manage, and produce reports on results of course satisfaction surveys;
- Create and manage tracking system for participants in new hire peer mentor program;
- Coordinate with Departments to report on employee performance pre-and post-training to assist in assessment of course effectiveness.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES:
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily while exercising discretion and independent judgment where appropriate. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience in sales/marketing or software training required. Minimum two (2) years experience in a training capacity. Property management industry experience strongly preferred.
Proven proficiency in writing clear, concise descriptions and procedures. Ability to interact/communicate effectively in a professional and pleasant manner with Vendors, Affiliates, Stakeholders, Corporate Shareholders and Company Employees. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Ability to deliver information in person and via webinar. Proven ability to motivate a group or individuals to achieve excellence.
Knowledge of basic math concepts.
Ability to operate proficiently within Microsoft Office Programs such as Excel, Word and Outlook. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint. Demonstrated proficiency with e-learning software (Articulate Studio; Camtasia; Adobe Captivate). Ability to set up and use a projector in a variety of environments.
Ability to quickly master new content areas.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or sit alternatively depending on specific needs of day. Estimate 70% of time is spent on feet and 30% sitting at desk. The employee is regularly required to use hand to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear; and the employee will regularly experience wrist motion.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. The employee regularly performs work duties alone. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Policies and Procedures
The employee in this position must be knowledgeable about the company’s policies and procedures as described in the company Employee Handbook.
Founded in 1981, USA Properties has actively developed thousands of units of family and senior apartment communities throughout California...