Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop and Farm Historical Site offers curriculum based educational programming for grades K-12. Evaluations are routinely collected from educators who bring their classes for field trips.
- Research, develop, and implement on-line pre and post visit materials to supplement on-site school programs; beginning with the most requested programs, Growing Up Victorian (grades PreK- 2)
- Evaluate the site’s current school programming in relation to the newly developed Common Core Standards.
- Responsible for researching, developing, and implementing on-line, pre and post visit materials to supplement the on-site school programs.
- Evaluate the sites current programming in relation to the new Common Core Standards; updating our programs when needed to align with these standards.
- Update changing educational trends and provide teachers with the tools to make the most of their field trip to Mahaffie.
Experience & Education:
Applicant should posses excellent teamwork, organizational, communication, writing and research skills.
- Must pass a background investigation check.
- Must have a valid driver's license, with a good driving record.
City of Olathe, KS - 10 months ago