· An educational software company that is growing exponentially
· Company provides educational services to school districts
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· Education Client Instructional Coach
· Implementation, Professional Development, and Customer Support Tasks:
· Meet with district administration and, math coaches, and/or champions at each site to develop an implementation and training plan best suited to insure successful implementation
· Facilitate onsite and/or web-based training and coaching to teachers, students and administrators.
· Remote and in-person meetings with key personnel for the district to plan details of implementation training and train math coaches on their part of the training.
· Conduct onsite startup and ongoing implementation observations, review and improvement meetings; coach both teachers and administration on how to improve implementations.
· Based in the Washington DC area
· Covers schools in the Mid-Atlantic region
· Will require travel throughout the school year up to 50% (at peak)
· Base Salary $80-85K depending upon experience and prior income
· All travel expenses reimbursed
· Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding opportunities for advancement
· 4-year Bachelors degree in education or equivalent ·
· At least 5 years experience as a classroom teacher, math coach or school administrator
· Mathematics education knowledge and experience preferred
· Strong customer service, and experience in delivering technology into classrooms.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to follow through on tasks in an environment that requires multi-tasking
· Critical thinking and classroom problem-solving skills to meet project requirements and quickly handle client issues
· Willingness and ability to take initiative and leadership role in addressing client problems and improving team efficiency
· Ability to explain complex CCSS and other academic concepts clearly in written and verbal communications to teacher and administrators
· Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who do not have at least 5 years experience as a classroom teacher, math coach or school administrator cannot be considered for this position.