The Education Services Marketing & Communications Manager is responsible for the creation, implementation and continuous development of the marketing strategy for AWS Education. Specifically, this role is responsible for effectively positioning and promoting AWS Education offerings to customers, partners and internal Audiences.
- You will be responsible for developing a Marketing and Communications plan that drives the adoption of AWS courses for Customers, Partners and Internal Audiences.
- Responsible for developing the “AWS University” brand with customers and partners.
- Define and drive the overall marketing strategy for the Education business and education offerings around the globe
- Define and develop Education Services messaging, in alignment with overall AWS corporate messaging
- Identify and develop required marketing assets to support marketing strategy and promote Education Services offerings
- Drive all marketing communications activities for Global Education Offerings.
- Represent and embed Education Services into the broader Global Marketing ecosystem: Leverage demand Gen Campaigns
- Define and drive campaigns and communications to the channel
- Embed and manage Education Services into key Sales, Customer and Partner events: re: invent & Regional Marketing events
- Collaborate with Global Education Team to define key messages and themes
- Work with LMS team to ensure positive end-user experience and optimize the LMS as an extension of the sales/marketing arm
- Track and report on all Education marketing activities.
- Define and Develop Social Media Strategy for Education Audience
- Support AWS Training Partners by developing assets and co-branded messaging
- Ten plus years Marketing Experience
- Experience Developing Marketing Plans and executing against them
- Experience developing Marketing Programs for Education Organizations
- Experience developing and designing campaigns to drive awareness and or attendance to training events
- Must have a demonstrated track record of executing projects with measurable results
- International experience and/or experience working on cross-functional teams
- Ability to effectively work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong event planning and execution experience
- Capability to logically plan and set priorities, identify and resolve problems to produce measurable results
Experience Developing Marketing and Communications programs for large Enterprise Companies
Amazon.com - 20 months ago
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...