Skillshare is looking to add key players to our Teacher Recruitment team. This is a crucial role for Skillshares growth, finding the absolute best teachers for each class we add to our growing content library.|
This role begins with research. Dive into the verticals we're working in to identify the highest quality teachers for each skill you're targeting. Connect Skillshare to the very best teachers using the right incentives within the right timeframe. Your excitement about Skillshare and the opportunity you're sharing with these teachers should be contagious.
An ideal candidate loves research, exploring new verticals online and becoming a quick expert on their interests. The candidate for this role is maniacally organized and not afraid of Salesforce: (s)he tracks everything so as to constantly be experimenting and optimizing. This candidate is also incredibly resourceful, moving mountains to hit the goals (s)he set for themselves and their team. (S)he has a passion for excellence and is dead-set on closing deals that will produce the highest quality educational content.
This candidate has 1-2+ years of sales, business development, partnership or operations experience, specifically client-facing.
- Identify Top 10% Teachers. Research a skill to identify the very best teacher candidates for each class you're sourcing.
- Generate Leads.Quickly and intelligently generate high volumes of high quality leads to contact and pitch.
- Close!Guide your leads from first-contact to closed teacher, speedily and seamlessly.
- Optimize Your Process. Collaborate within a larger teacher recruitment team to share your insights and improve your process and efficiency every week.
More About You
- Incredibly organized and heavily metrics-driven with a track record of self-driven operational execution
- Clear and succinct communication skills
- A born collaborator. You work best on teams, being relied on by others
- Experience working in BD, sales and/or operations, ideally in a client-facing role
- Experience working in a fast-paced, ever-adapting, environment, ideally a startup
This role is full-time and based in NYC. Please note that before an offer is made, you will be have to set up reference calls with previous direct managers, which will help the Skillshare team understand how best to work together.
- Youve got a passion for excellence. You want everything you deliver to be wow-worthy
- You're passionate about offering experts the opportunity to share their skills globally
- Youre solutions-obsessed. Always optimizing your strategy for maximum results
- You have a deep respect for deadlines and accountability
- Youre independent and take initiative. You never need to be followed up with
- Youre committed to adapting to dynamic circumstances with a positive attitude. In fact, you love the fast-paced lifestyle.
Skillshare - 14 months ago