Tracking Code: 9812
Provide needs assessment support services to identify performance gaps as well as provide job task, training gap analysis, and qualitative/quantitative analysis including organizing, displaying, describing data, examining relationships and recommending solutions. Apply Kirkpatrick and Phillips evaluation models. Conduct program evaluations that assess alignment of content, program objectives, and outcomes. Provide survey support services
- Collect and organize knowledge from subject matter expert. Perform skill gap analysis and identification of training needs.
- Assist Government in developing career path development stages.
- Implement training needs assessment (individual and organizational) processes.
- Design, develop and implement valid and reliable evaluation instruments o
- Review and analyze evaluation data, and report results.
- Clearance required: TS/SCI w/Polygraph
- Minimum four (4) years experience conducting survey services.
- Minimum four (4) years experience conducting evaluation services.
Job Location: Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
Position Type: Full-Time
Dynamics Research Corporation - 13 months ago