Eloqua (NASDAQ: ELOQ) is the marketing system of record for modern marketers. The company’s cloud software, professional services and education programs provide marketers with the technology and expertise needed to help marketing drive revenue. More than 100,000 global users from companies both large and small, rely on the marketing automation power of Eloqua to improve demand generation and lead management while driving more qualified leads. Eloqua’s customers include AON, Dow Jones, ADP, Fidelity, Polycom, and National Instruments. The company is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia.
Eloqua is seeking a passionate and talented Education Specialist . This role could work from our Austin TX , Boston MA or Vienna VA offices.
The position of Education Specialist possesses career growth potential within the company. You lead by example and demonstrate through all actions and decisions, a thorough understanding of Eloqua goals/direction. In this role you will create and deliver software training courses, workshops, seminars and computer-based training that combine product knowledge and best practices in database and direct marketing.
- Deliver in-class and remote training on Eloqua products and Marketing best practices
- Participate in assessment, implementation and maintenance of training systems (Eloqua training environments, learning content management, evaluation)
- Ensure the training curriculum and delivery addresses audience’s job functions
- Explore emerging learning technologies and contribute to learning innovation
- Input to the custom training strategy and planning (requirements, scope, time) as required
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on the Eloqua application both internally as well as to customers
- Create compelling presentation materials, learning exercises and experiences using proven academic frameworks
- 4 or more years of training experience with complex, multi-step software applications
- Presentation skills to train and educate employees on technical material and applications
- Must have interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of employees
- Formal training or education in adult coursework, certifications or related degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Candidates should be skilled in the implementation of adult learning principals in analyzing, designing and evaluating instructor-led, group paced, and blended learning design and delivery.
- Have at least 2 years experience in administering learning programs in a business setting.
- 3-5 years of solid marketing experience including executing multi-touch campaigns, lead management and nurturing, and data segmentation
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Energetic, creative and dynamic thinker, independent and articulate as well as outgoing and personable.
- Knowledge of Marketing industry tools, techniques and best practices is considered an asset.
- Communication skills to write training manuals and procedures
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
Eloqua - 17 months ago
Eloqua wants its clients to be fluent in customer data and lead generation. The company makes demand generation software that helps...