Develops, implements, maintains, and in some cases
supports the facilitation of training and educational
resources that support the effective on-boarding, growth
and competency development of our Customer Relation's &
E-Commerce associates, as well as, Store's associates.
Ensures tools and programs created are integrated /
aligned with the Company's Compass, Vision & Values, in
a high quality way that enable our associates to deliver
an outstanding customer experience, meet performance
goals and achieve business objectives.
samples of work.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent in related field
- 3-5 years content development experience. Must have
within the categories of Customer Experience,
- Experience developing content on topics that fall
Selling, Coaching, Talent, Operations, & Web-Based
Course Development experience a plus
required. Knowledge of current technological trends
- Instructional Technology experience a plus
- Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
in learning and how they apply to a retail
Req. Code : 8962
Division/Department : Home Office
We believe we have something special going on here at Pier 1 Imports. Our culture is about our attitude toward business, how we think and...