Our Education Specialists are responsible for taking calls, inbound and outbound, from vendors and prospects to assist them in connecting with and developing a lead for these higher educational institutions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in multi-tasked environment
- Ability to build rapport
- Must be able to work assigned shift
- Realignment of schedules happens quarterly. Flexibility to adjust schedule is necessary
- Hours of Operation is Monday â€“ Saturday;
- Monday â€“ Thursday 8 AM -9 PM, Friday 8 AM â€“ 8 PM & Saturday 8 AM â€“ 7 PM
Working conditions are that of a typical office environment. Extended periods of time sitting at a desk and working at a computer are a day-to-day occurrence.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
PlattForm Advertising (www.PlattFormAd.com) is a full-service enrollment solutions provider with a focus on postsecondary education....